1. Let me remember my Purpose to Heal as all I desire.
2. I am Responsible for my thoughts and their effects.
3. Nothing in this world can satisfy God's Eternal Son.
4. I let go of all my past goals, opening my mind to Truth.
5. I choose to align my will with God's, which is my own.
6. I choose what I would see. I decide what I experience.
7. When I see a Brother's mistake, it is my own error I see.
8. I do this to myself. I can undo it.
9. Let me rest in God. All that I do is under His Guidance.
10. Everything is a lesson for my healing when seen correctly.
11. My one function is True Forgiveness.
12. What I Give, I Give To My Self, Always.
For the Complete 12 Core Themes, Inbox me & will send it to you
OR go to my website www.OneMindFoundation.org to the 12 Core Themes of ACIM tab
Salvation/Truth/Forgivness is your happiest accomplishment. It is also the only one that has any meaning, because it is the only one that has any real use to you at all. WB 44.8.2
You may wonder how you can be at peace when, while you are in time, there is so much that must be done before the way to peace is open. Perhaps this seems impossible to you. But ask yourself if it is possible that God would have a plan for your salvation that does NOT work. Once you accept His plan as the one function that you would fulfill, there will be nothing else the Holy Spirit will not arrange for you, WITHOUT your effort.
He will go before you, making straight your path, and leaving in your way no stones to trip on, and no obstacles to bar your way. Nothing you need will be denied you. Not one seeming difficulty but will melt away before you reach it. You need take thought for nothing, careless of everything except the only purpose that you would fulfill. As that was given you, so will its fulfillment be. God’s guarantee will hold against all obstacles, for it rests on certainty and not contingency. It rests on YOU. And what can be more certain than the Son of God?
ACIM Text 20.4.8 (Referred by some as the Abundance Prayer)
1. Simply do this: Be still, and lay aside all thoughts of what you are and what God is; all concepts you have learned about the world; all images you hold about yourself. Empty your mind of everything it thinks is either true or false, or good or bad, of every thought it judges worthy, and all the ideas of which it is ashamed. Hold onto nothing. Do not bring with you one thought the past has taught, nor one belief you ever learned before from anything. Forget this world, forget this course, and come with wholly empty hands unto your God. ~ ACIM lesson 189.7
2. I am here only to be truly helpful.
3. I am here to represent Him Who sent me.
4. I do not have to worry about what to say or what to do, because He Who sent me will direct me.
5. I am content to be wherever He wishes, knowing He goes there with me.
6. I will be healed as I let Him teach me to heal.
"The world you see must be denied, for sight of it is costing you a different kind of vision. You cannot see both worlds, for each of them involves a different kind of seeing, and depends on what you cherish." ACIM Text.13.7.2
T-31.V.17: 6 "There is no statement that the world is more afraid to hear than this:
7. I do not know the thing I am, and therefore do not know what I am doing, where I am, or how to look upon the world or on myself.
8 Yet in this learning is salvation born.
9 And What you are will tell you of Itself."
The teachers of God have trust in the world, because they have learned it is not governed by the laws the world made up.
10. It is governed by a power that is in them but not of them.
11. It is this power that keeps all things safe.
12. It is through this power that the teachers of God look on a forgiven world.
~ ACIM Manual 4.1 Trust 1st of 10 Characteristics of God's Teachers Entropy in Motion. All Happens for the Good, Always. When you meet anyone, remember it is a holy encounter. As you see him you will see yourself. As you treat him you will treat yourself. As you think of him you will think of yourself. Never forget this, for in him you will find yourself or lose yourself. Whenever two Sons of God meet, they are given another chance at salvation -ACIM T83
Stepping Stones to Awakening
Stepping Stones which ACIM provides for Awakening to Our True Identity.
1. My Only Purpose is to AWAKEN from the dream of forgetfulness. Let me remember, Awakening is the only purpose all my brothers and sisters everywhere are here for.
2. I am Cause. I am not a victim of the world. I invented the world I see. WB 31 & 32 This is a course in cause and not effect. Text 21.VII.6.8
3. Nothing in this world will satisfy the Eternal Son of God and nothing can hurt the SON unless He choose to "believe it can."
4 "I do not know what anything is for." WB Lesson 25 "I do not perceive my own best interest"
ACCEPTANCE. Spirit Accepts, ego resists. What I resist, persists. Acceptance is Forgiveness
5. Do I want to be right or Happy? Choose one, you can't have both.
I can choose to HEAL. To Heal is to make Happy. Text Ch 5. Intro. 1 Healing is another Name for God. WB 356. God Established His Relationship with You to make You Happy, and nothing that you do that does not share His Purpose can be real. ~ACIM T.17 IV.1
6. It's ALL in the mind. IYSIYGI ...If You Spot It You Got It, NO exceptions. It takes one to know one.
7. The Correction of Error. "The alertness of the ego to the errors of other egos is not the kind of vigilance the Holy Spirit would have you maintain.
8.“Only my condemnation injures me. Only my own forgiveness sets me free.”
9. What could you not accept, if you but knew that everything that happens, all events, past, present and to come, are gently planned by One Whose only purpose is your good?
10. Ask the Holy Spirit for help. Peace abides in every mind that quietly accepts the plan God set for its Atonement, relinquishing its own.
11. "Forgiveness is the key to Happiness" No one is excluded from our Circle of Forgiveness, Our Circle of Innocence, or we are leaving our self out.
12. The Law of Love, The Law of Mind, The Law of God. What We Give, We Give To Our Self. Love Knows Only Itself & Gives to Itself by Extending without limit. ONLY the LOVE IS REAL! Lessons 126 & 344
TO KNOW YOUR PERFECT GOD SELF, SEE THE PERFECT GOD SELF IN ALL YOU MEET
If this is not possible right now, stay open... I need only step back... and invite
The Holy Spirit to Lead and show me His Vision. His Voice Calls Gently speaks to me of my Sameness, Sees my Oneness with my Brother and Love of God. Our True Identity is Constant and Eternal This is Truth, We Are ONE. The Truth Frees The Son. LOVE THE TRUTH.
Above all else I want to see.
WB 27 A universal theology is impossible, but a universal experience is not only possible but necessary. It is this experience toward which the course is directed. Here alone consistency becomes possible because here alone uncertainty ends. TM C. Intro.
Hold onto nothing. Do not bring with you one thought the past has taught, nor one belief you ever learned before from anything. Forget this world, forget this course, and come with wholly empty hands unto your God. WB 189.7.3
The Simple Themes above are taken from the 3 Books of A Course in Miracles. The Course offers us concepts and symbols to use as Stepping Stones to the Experience the Course leads us to.
12 Stepping Stones of ACIM by David Fishman & Linda Card. We give Thanks and Appreciation Andy LeCompte for his Contributions to the 12 Stepping Stones..
The Last Unanswered Question Text 21.7 "Am I willing to see what I denied, because its the truth". will unravel my own self-denial. Willingness is Transcendence, of "separation, conflict, differences, special ways of seeing," I Choose the Joy of God instead of pain. ~ Lesson 190
I am SO GRATEFUL...I CAN CHOOSE AGAIN TRUTH IS CHOICELESS
I need do nothing, except not to interfere. Let me step back and let Him lead the Way. ~ Lesson 155 / TRUE EMPATHY Text 16.Intro
Mentoring for ACIM Students offered by David Fishman
David simply points the way past blockages perceived within, withdrawing meaning now, saves years of seeking later.
the time/space limitations.. to the portals, windows & doors
beyond the prison of our past judgments, beliefs and meanings we give to the meaningless. To remove our defenses against the truth.
"Am I willing to see what I denied, because it is the truth"
...from ACIM Text 21.7 The Last
Available to ACIMers for time saving mentoring. (914) 282-4455 email@example.com
Open Minds for ACIM & NTI group on Facebook /
david.fishman Skype name.
Our ACIM Ministry
www.acimgatherradio.com Our radio station 24/7
www.acimgather.com Place to interact, develop trust & listen
JOIN US at our Gather Community Sharing board at: https://www.facebook.com/groups/OpenMindsTrust/